|Expertise||Data Management, Data Analysis, Web, eHealth|
Konstantinos Mavrogiorgos is a postgraduate student in the Department of Digital Systems of the University of Piraeus. His general research interests are based on the fields of data management and analysis. In this context, he participates in the National project beHEALTHIER, conducting research to address issues related to the integration and analysis of data, in conjunction with their purification and reliability.
Personal Research Projects
Data Reliability Services in Health Applications
Approach to ensure the reliability of health data, regardless of the source (known or unknown) of this data.
- Mavrogiorgos, K., Kiourtis, A., Mavrogiorgou, A., Kleftakis, S., & Kyriazis, D. (2022, January). A Multi-layer Approach for Data Cleaning in the Healthcare Domain. In 2022 The 8th International Conference on Computing and Data Engineering (pp. 22-28).
- A. Kiourtis, A. Graziani, A. Mavrogiorgou, C. Symvoulidis, K. Mavrogiorgos and D. Kyriazis, “A Health Information Exchange Protocol Supporting Bluetooth-based Messages,” 2021 International Conference on Information Systems and Advanced Technologies (ICISAT), 2021, pp. 1-6, doi: 10.1109/ICISAT54145.2021.9678450.
- Mavrogiorgos, K., Kiourtis, A., Mavrogiorgou, A., & Kyriazis, D. (2021, August). A Comparative Study of MongoDB, ArangoDB and CouchDB for Big Data Storage. In 2021 5th International Conference on Cloud and Big Data Computing (ICCBDC) (pp. 8-14).
- Kleftakis, A., et al. (2021, April), Analyzing Collective Knowledge towards Public Health Policy Making, In 17th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence Applications & Innovations (AIAI), Springer
- Mavrogiorgou, A., et al. (2021, March), beHEALTHIER: A Microservices Platform for Analyzing and Exploiting Healthcare Data, In 34th IEEE CBMS International Symposium on Computer-Based Medical Systems, IEEE