Our members are involved in numerous EU funded projects for the advancement of information technology. Make sure to head to the respective project’s official website to learn more.
Τhe outcomes of our research activities are reflected in a number of respective publications. Please find the most recent ones below, or browse to the Publications page for a deeper dive.
- Enhanced Food Safety Through Deep Learning for Food Recalls Prediction
- A Comparative Study of Short-Range Wireless Communication Technologies for Health Information Exchange
- Learning a generalized matrix from multi-graphs topologies towards microservices recommendations
- Health Record Index: Secure Access of Cloud-Stored Healthcare Data
- A Semantic Similarity Evaluation for Healthcare Ontologies Matching to HL7 FHIR Resources
- PolicyCLOUD: Analytics as a Service Facilitating Efficient Data-Driven Public Policy Management
- Modelling 5G Cloud-Native Applications by Exploiting the Service Mesh Paradigm
- Delivering Reliability of Data Sources in IoT Healthcare Ecosystems
- An Innovative eHealth System Powered By 5G Network Slicing
Read on to find out more about the recent activities of our group members.