The Data & Cloud Research Group innovates by addressing research challenges across several data and cloud computing domains.
In a national, pan-European, but also international field, our members have the opportunity to collaborate with universities, distinguished IT companies and research centres inside and outside Greece for the creation and implementation of innovative information systems and software mechanisms.
What we do
Enhancing Infrastructures Management
Specializing in cloud, edge / fog, IoT and 5G environments, the Data & Cloud Research Group focuses on novel, AIOps techniques facilitating service management for the complete service lifecycle within and across heterogeneous infrastructures.
Innovating in Data Management & Analytics
With an extensive scientific background, the Data & Cloud Research Group delivers innovations through cutting-edge data management approaches across the data path and through advanced machine and deep learning techniques.
Τhe outcomes of our research activities are reflected in a number of respective publications. Please find the most recent ones below, or browse to the Publications page for a deeper dive.
- Healthcare Provision in the Cloud – An EHR Object Store-based Cloud Used for Emergency
- Indexing of Cloud Stored Electronic Health Records for Consented Third Party Accessing
- An Optimized KDD Process for Collecting and Processing Healthcare Data
- Analyzing Collective Knowledge towards Public Health Policy Making
- A Novel Approach for Achieving Enhanced Semantic Interoperability in Public Policies
- A Comparative Study of Bluetooth SPP, PAN and GOEP for Efficient Exchange of Healthcare Data
Our members are involved in numerous EU funded projects for the advancement of information technology. Make sure to head to the respective project’s official website to learn more.